Interested in working at Gleaners? The following positions are currently available:
Posting Date: 2/16/2018
Description: The Program Supervisor is a full-time position responsible for executing the activities of the Cooking Matters Program.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Maintain site records, including but not limited to community outreach, course schedule and course completion.
- Analyze the number of course inquiries, courses scheduled and courses completed.
- Develop Excel worksheets to track program outputs and maintain routine data entry.
- Monitor program data for accuracy and completeness.
- Prepare and submit monthly performance reports.
- Monitor community partners to ensure adherence of Share Our Strength (SOS) program standard, and the policies and procedures established by Gleaners Community Food Bank (GCFB).
- Manage the scheduling inquires, both telephone and email, for the Cooking Matters program.
- Cultivate relationships with schools, service learning, civic engagement and community organizations through speaking engagements, nutritional education and other activities.
- Coordinate, direct and supervise the daily work of AmeriCorps staff; including participation in the recruitment, selection and on-boarding processes.
- Daily communication and problem solving with program staff and community partners.
- Works closely with Program Manager to accomplish day-to-day program activities, and substitute for program staff as needed.
- Demonstrate and support the Gleaners mission, vision and values throughout all professional responsibilities and activities.
- Other duties as assigned
View full description here.
Please send resume and cover letter to Krista Cierpial at email@example.com.