Be among the first to shop on opening day.
When The Farmer’s Hand opens in Detroit later this month, the women-owned business will provide Corktown residents, business owners and visitors with its first walkable. grocery store. Specializing in Michigan-made food, beverages and handmade wares, this artisanal pantry, market and kitchen is committed to sourcing from the community, for the community. They bring together an array of market partners at this location, meant to be both a direct-to-consumer grocer and café.
- The Farmer’s Hand will officially open its doors at noon.
- Expect surprises and giveaways.
- From 3-6 p.m. Children can enjoy a smoothie and grab a surprise from the Lucky Dip basket.
- The Farmer’s Hand After Dark runs from 5-8 p.m. with special opening day surprises including music, food, drinks and more.
- Taste wines and sample products in store.
- Enjoy a snack from one of your favorite Food Trucks or try an Ice Cream treat.
- Give back: A portion of proceeds from the opening day festivities will benefit Gleaner’s Community Food Bank.