The Largest On-going Greek Festival in the Metro Detroit Area
Free admission for donations of 3 cans of food for Gleaners. Children ages 12 and under are free.
June 23-24: 4-11pm
June 25: 12 - 8pm
- Live entertainment from The Levendes -- one of the most dynamic Greek bands in the nation
- Enjoy live appearances by Chef Peter Minaki
- Vote for your favorite Iron Chef as this year's Iron Chef Competition heats up again between the Detroit News and St. Nicks
- A Greek satirical theatrical performance
- A fun festival for the whole family including a Children's Play Area for kids of all ages.