Busch’s Brighton and Pinckney locations are conducting their annual Season of Sharing Food Drive to benefit Gleaners Community Food Bank!
Here are five easy ways you can get involved:
- Purchase a pre-made “Ready to Go” food donation bag filled with 16 items that will be given to a family in need.
- Make a donation of any amount at the Busch’s checkout registers.
- Purchase $5 gift cards for produce
- Purchase $10 gift cards for meats.
- Donate your bottle return slips.
Friendly and outgoing volunteers are needed to distribute flyers about the Season of Sharing campaign, solicit donations and encourage shoppers to participate. This position requires that you are able to stand for most of the shift and lift up to 15 pounds. Click here to sign up!
**Volunteers must be at least 16 years old.**