Interested in working at Gleaners? The following positions are currently available:
Livingston Distribution Center Director
Posting Date: 4/17/2014
This position oversees and is responsible for the Livingston County Distribution Center.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Develop and implement a fund raising and marketing strategy for the county
- Manage donor relations and stewardship activities for the county
- Represent Gleaners on community collaboratives focusing on efforts to keep Livingston County hunger-free
- Work with Vice President of Advancement on budget development and tracking
- Develop strategic direction including deliverables and outcome objectives for the Livingston site
- Professionally and enthusiastically represent Gleaners to various constituencies, including media, donors, government entities, partner agencies and others
- Maintains staff by recruiting, selecting, orienting and training employees; developing personal growth opportunities
- Accomplishes staff job results by coaching, counseling, and disciplining employees; planning, monitoring and appraising job results; conducting training; enforcing policies and procedures
- Demonstrate, support and communicate Gleaners’ mission, vision and values throughout all professional responsibilities and activities
- Other duties as assigned
Resumes should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Stay updated with Gleaners’ news.
Sign up to receive our newsletter.
Sign up to receive the Gleaners Harvest magazine!
Sign up to find out what's new at Gleaners and we'll mail you three issues a year.
Become a Facebook fan and follow us on Twitter!