Hunger Action Month
Gleaners thanks everyone who participated in Hunger Action Month this year!
Stay informed about how you can continue to help Gleaners in the fight against hunger throughout the year by signing up to receive Gleaners e-newsletter. Click Here to subscribe!
Here are a few ways you can get involved all year long!
- DONATE: Help feed hungry kids by making a donation to the Mow Down Hunger Campaign. All gifts will be matched dollar for dollar by Weingartz.
- ADVOCATE: Give a few minutes to make your voice heard on hunger.
- VOLUNTEER: Visit our volunteer page to learn about opportunities to participate at one of our five locations, at a local garden or at an upcoming event.
- HOST A FOOD OR FUND DRIVE: You provide the location and imagination. Gleaners will supply everything else you need to help feed your hungry neighbors.
- PAPER PLATE CAMPAIGN: Send in your paper plate to let Congress know that hunger demands their attention.
- GLEANERS HARVEST MAGAZINE: Read about solutions to end hunger in southeast Michigan.
- EVENTS/FOOD DRIVES: Check out the events that are benefitting Gleaners and see how you can get involved.
To learn more about Hunger Action Month, visit the national website at www.HungerActionMonth.org.
Host a Food or Fund Drive
Anyone can host a Food & Fund Drive. Each drive can be custom-made to fit your organization’s abilities, whether you’re a large corporation, school, small church group or private family.
Stay updated with Gleaners’ news.
Sign up to receive our newsletter.
Tell us about your event to benefit Gleaners.
Are you planning an event to help in the fight against hunger? Tell us about it and we will post it on our website!
Upload Your Food Drive Photos to Flickr!
Did you take photographs during your last food drive for Gleaners? We would love for you to share them with us on Flickr!
Become a Facebook fan and follow us on Twitter!