National Association of Letter Carriers Stamp Out Hunger Food Drive
Thank you to everyone who participated in this year's Stamp Out Hunger drive: the National Association of Letter Carriers for their continuing efforts to help eliminate hunger, everyone who left donations on their porches, volunteers, and staff who made this all possible!
Did you miss the pick-up?
Don't worry, you can still participate.
- Place your donation back out by your mailbox on
Monday, May 12, or
- Make a secure online donation to the food drive here: www.gcfb.org/StampOutHunger
View Stamp Out Hunger food drive photos on our Facebook page!
What you should know about your donation:
- Your donation stays local, helping neighbors in your community! Gleaners distributes food to more than 550 partner agencies in our five-county service area, including Oakland, Macomb, Wayne, Livingston and Monroe Counties. We give your Stamp Out Hunger donations to agencies located in your community! View our list of partners here.
- One in six people will need emergency food this year.
- More than 40% of the people Gleaners serves are children and 7% are elderly.
Host a Food or Fund Drive
Anyone can host a Food & Fund Drive. Each drive can be custom-made to fit your organization’s abilities, whether you’re a large corporation, school, small church group or private family.
Tell us about your event to benefit Gleaners.
Are you planning an event to help in the fight against hunger? Tell us about it and we will post it on our website!
Shop Online: Virtual Food Drives
Stay updated with Gleaners’ news.
Sign up to receive our newsletter.
Become a Facebook fan and follow us on Twitter!