2021 Food Fight: Spring into Action!
March 15, 2021 @ 8:00 am - March 31, 2021 @ 11:59 pm
- This event has passed.
Due to the COVID19 pandemic, this year we are encouraging teams to use the Virtual Food Drive link provided to collect donations.
- It is convenient and safe.
- No boxes of cans in your lobby.
- You can distribute throughout your organization by e-mail for 100% participation.
- Transactions can be completed in minutes and donors receive a receipt.
- It is the greenest of all food drives – no transportation costs, boxes or waste.
- It saves the food bank valuable resources – schedulers, boxes, gas, trucks, and drivers.
- It allows Gleaners to purchase our most needed items through our efficient distribution network.
Your group can sign up for a two-week, friendly competition against other organizations in Southeastern Michigan to raise the most meals.
Participation in this event will be both fun and rewarding. Gleaners is here to help you make it easy! We will provide a standard Virtual Food Drive link for online donations and eBlasts you can send out to employees.
Last year’s competition, included 22 dedicated teams who raised $11,931.99. Each year, our campaign continues to grow and this year we hope to count you in! This pandemic has shown us we can come together and help our community even when we are apart.
To register, click here!