Do you need emergency food assistance?
There are a number of resources available, including through Gleaners' partner agency network. Please select a method below:
- Receive emergency food assistance, call 211. If you are unable to reach Michigan 211 by dialing directly, call the statewide toll-free number: 1-844-875-9211.
- For more information on Michigan 2-1-1 visit www.uwmich.org/get-help
- Locate a pantry in your area, visit www.pantrynet.org.
- To find a Meet Up and Eat Up site near you, text FOOD to 877-877 or call 2-1-1. You can also find a site here.
- Contact the State of Michigan's Food Assistance Program hotline at 1-800-481-4989.
- Locate a Food Bank in Michigan, visit www.fbcmich.org.
- Locate Michigan statewide food providers, visit www.fbcmich.org.
- For emergency food assistance in Livingston County, go to Shared Harvest Pantry.
- For emergency food assistance downriver, visit https://www.flcfp.org/.