Gleaners serves a network of more than 500 soup kitchens, food pantries, shelters, disaster relief agencies and other nonprofit organizations to help meet their clients’ needs. Whether they serve 30 families or 30,000, all of our partner agencies can count on Gleaners as a reliable source of a range of food products, including dry food like pasta and cereal, canned foods, fresh or frozen meats and produce — even household products like paper towels, cleaning supplies and body care products.
Not signed up yet? Click the button below to get started!
Member Agency Documents
- Agency Agreement
- Food Safety Training Options
- All member agencies must have at least one certified/licensed food handler present on-site at all times when food is being received, prepared or served as required by law. Please remember to renew your Food Safety Certificate and provide Gleaners with a copy. Soup Kitchens and other on-site feeding programs will be required to show proof of a current managerial level, Food Handler’s Certification. Food Pantries will be required to show proof of a current Food Safety Certification
- Orientation Document
USDA Food Program
If your organization is interested in becoming a Gleaners partner agency, please complete our Membership Inquiry form.
For more information, please email email@example.com.
- Basic Requirements and Benefits of Membership
- Definition of Our Service Area
- Gleaners Community Food Bank of Southeastern Michigan serves the Counties of Livingston, Macomb, Monroe, Oakland and Wayne.
- Documents to Get Started
- Sarah Kittle, 313-923-3535 ext. 221, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Ann Marie Reed, 313-923-3535 ext. 289, email@example.com
- Mollie Allard, 313-923-3535 ext. 286, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Karen Rogensues, 313-308-0595, email@example.com
- Cristina Herrero, 313-923-3535 ext. 247, firstname.lastname@example.org
- 2131 Beaufait St. Detroit, MI 48207
- Karen Rogensues
- Phone: 313-308-0595
- Email: email@example.com
- Agency Pickup Hours: Monday – Friday 7:00am – 1:45pm
- 120 East Columbia Ave. Pontiac, MI 48340
- Theresa Quiroga
- Phone: 313-402-1079
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Agency Pickup Hours: Monday – Friday, 8:00am - 3:00pm
- 25670 Northline Rd, Taylor, MI 48180
- Bob Cooper (Fish and Loaves Team)
- Agency Pickup Hours: Wednesdays 7:00am-2:00pm
- Questions about pickups or paperwork? Call or email the Gleaners Agency Relations Team: 313-923-3535, email@example.com
- 5924 Sterling Dr. Howell, MI 48843
- Roni Lundy
- Phone: 313-923-3535 ext. 331
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Agency Pickup Hours: Monday – Friday; Call Roni Lundy to schedule a pickup time
In accordance with Federal civil rights law and U.S. Department of Agriculture (USDA) civil rights regulations and policies, the USDA, its Agencies, offices, and employees, and institutions participating in or administering USDA programs are prohibited from discriminating based on race, color, national origin, sex, disability, age, or reprisal or retaliation for prior civil rights activity in any program or activity conducted or funded by USDA.
Persons with disabilities who require alternative means of communication for program information (e.g. Braille, large print, audiotape, American Sign Language, etc.), should contact the Agency (State or local) where they applied for benefits. Individuals who are deaf, hard of hearing or have speech disabilities may contact USDA through the Federal Relay Service at (800) 877-8339. Additionally, program information may be made available in languages other than English.
To file a program complaint of discrimination, complete the USDA Program Discrimination Complaint Form, (AD-3027) found online at: http://www.ascr.usda.gov/complaint_filing_cust.html, and at any USDA office, or write a letter addressed to USDA and provide in the letter all of the information requested in the form. To request a copy of the complaint form, call (866) 632-9992.
Submit your completed form or letter to USDA by:
U.S. Department of Agriculture
Office of the Assistant Secretary for Civil Rights
1400 Independence Avenue, SW
Washington, D.C. 20250-9410